[Pigasus] Pigasus Developers Meeting: 11/4 @ 1:30PM Eastern

Justine Sherry sherry at cs.cmu.edu
Wed Nov 3 20:31:25 EDT 2021

Dear All,

A reminder that the first Pigasus Developer's meeting will be tomorrow!
Agenda below. Zoom link here.
<https://calendar.google.com/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=MnZtc2Nvc2R1aGRrdTN2ZGxzMW4wOWVuNmdfMjAyMTExMDRUMTczMDAwWiB1ODNpcjh2OGw1bDRuaTlrampuZXA1MHBmc0Bn&tmsrc=u83ir8v8l5l4ni9kjjnep50pfs%40group.calendar.google.com&scp=ALL>

Today’s Meeting

   -

   Welcome from Justine and James
   -

   Brief Updates (2-3 minutes per project, at most one slide)
   -

      SurgeProtector (Nirav Atre, CMU)
      -

      GRAPEFRUIT + Pigasus (Tommy Tracy, UVa)
      -

      PORC (Minya Rancic, CMU)
      -

      Pigasus VNF (Randy Ewing Chow, U Toronto)
      -

   Pigasus 2.0 Announcement (Zhipeng Zhao, CMU and Microsoft)

See you soon!

Justine
--
Justine Sherry (she/her)