[Pigasus] Pigasus Developer Group Meeting Reminder - 11/03/22 @ 1:30PM

Sara Golembiewski sgolembi at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Nov 2 08:05:57 EDT 2022

Good morning all,

Just a reminder of the Pigasus Developer's meeting tomorrow at 1:30PM.

See you tomorrow!
Justine and Sara
Sara Golembiewski (*pronouns: she/her/hers)*  | Administrative Assistant
II
Computer Science Department   |   Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Avenue, GHC 9229, Pittsburgh, PA 15213| 412.268.3041